4.02.2008

chicken tender meal

Okay lots of exciting things lately! I got a new job! Well same company just a bit of a promotion! I now do customer service for Shade Clothing! I am uber excited to start all my new responsibilities once I learn the new SAP system...which may be the death of me! And just as exciting...I went to a Jazz game! I know those who know me may think I am playin...but no! I really did! It was so much fun! After I spent
13 bucks for dinner, the game wasn't that bad. My favorite player is Carlos Boozer...simply cause his last name is Boozer and it makes me laugh a little! But then I also realized his jersey number is 5 which is my favorite number! It was meant to be for sure! Anyway turns out he is not bad at basketball either!
So all in all life is great! I got a promotion and I went to a Jazz game!
Oh and I love my Boyfriend Tees!

No comments: