3.28.2008

let's hope negative shall we

i was thinking today...is it awkward for everyone involved if you mention a get together to someone as if you already invited them, but really hadn't. that has to be a little awkward for the inviter and a little awkward for the invitee too. not that it really matters in the long run...it is just a little funny and a little awkward all at the same time. just a thought

and i have learned this week that patience sucks and i have little to none at all! sometimes that anticipation of something kills me and i just want things to happen now and not wait! wait it out people will say, but you know what...that is is like saying to a junkie 'just quit cold turkey...you can do it!' yeah right is what i say to you happy and optimistic people.

best part of anything lately was my easter present from my mom! the book entitled you can heal your life! i can't remember who wrote it, cause quite frankly i didn't look.slash.care...anyway she believes that we cause every illness that we encounter in your lives. she says that our thoughts bring disease and illness to ourselves. sort of a little bit like the secret but sugar coated and bright hearts on the cover. so...she says that having thoughts like i have a fear of growing up brought on my dad's muscular dystrophy...and his 3 brothers too i guess. nothing to do with a genetic mutation of which i am a carrier. or that leukemia is brought to you by having a thinking of what's the point....or the cataracts my brother was born with was from all his thoughts in the womb of the world being a dark place...crazy to finally figure out what causes so many things in the world...so if you have any medical questions...let me know and i can reference my book to give you a new thought process!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Oh, man, I love cold turkey.

Jobi Niu said...

HMMM.. LOVE reaing your blog! We were at the Pizza Factory and me, my Mom and Jayni were sayin how much we love reading it and how funny you are! Love ya girl!!

Luke & Natalie said...

Aly, I stumbled across your blog. It's so funny to read about your life and the awkward things that happen. I don't know how much I believe that book you are talking about. Seems fishy to me. Check out our blog at
lukeandnatalie.blogspot.com