3.21.2008

it's laundry day

i have come to the conclusion that being an adult sucks!

remember when you were a kid and you wished you could stay up as late as the adults. cause in your mind you fantasized about adults doing uber cool things when you finally went to bed. well now i am an adult---well sort of i guess---and staying up late only brings me boredom. i did all the things i needed.slash.wanted to do and now i am bored out of my mind...why not go to bed...well that is a complicated story and would only bore you.

alas here i am blog stalking and eating ice...which i usually don't do.

i am however not bored at the idea of me finally getting a flippin pedicure tomorrow morning at ten...thanks to shannon and loving me enough to invite me in meeting steph...go steph.

1 comment:

Matt said...

You stole my slashslashawesomeness