3.03.2008

salsa picante: aristi

last night my brother called me 'nineties head'...all because i asked him to burn me a few copies of dave matthews band...that i have somehow lost. i think i lost them in logan somehow! i hate logan...imagine me shaking my fist in the northern direction and scuzzing them off! anyway i was annoyed cause he told me i missed the dmb trend by like 10 years! he obviously forgot that people do whatever i do. duh! i am such a trensetter that i bet right now you are going to pull up your itunes and brush the...music dust...off your dmb collection and remember that they got skills and can make you remember a certain time in your life that you found solice in crash, where are you going or tripping billies!



anyway stepping off my soapbox...this weekend i went to comedy sportz for my friend melissa's birthday! she is a leap year baby and just turned 24...or 6...however you look at it! i was pretty bummed to not see my favorite comedy sportz play...matt mattson. he is pretty much hilarious! i guess i will have to go again just to bust my gut laughing at him.

i just read the best book ever! it is called 'my sister's keeper' by jodi picoult! i read it all day on saturday...after i organized my lame room...and all day on sunday...after all three hours of church! i bawled like a baby and still wanted to read it all over again cover to cover! so my suggestion is that you check into it! you will not regret it and you will thank me for it later!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I am an Ants Marching gal myself. Sorry Matt wasn't at ComedySportz and I said he would be! He's usually there every Friday. And I plan on reading that book...I just read today about how they are making it into a movie!

Matt said...

Um just so you know I did not call you a 'nineties head', I said nineties face, which in my world is like putting on of theses :) in a text, except I don't like those colon close parenthesis, things, so I just spell it out. Happyface.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I heart jodi picoult -- she's awesome!