6.15.2009

what is wrong with blogger?

i failed to mention that someone called me last week...

a

he called the night of my grandma's viewing as i was running into my mom's house to drop off the skirt she mended for me. he left a simple voicemail saying the he 'wanted to go out to lunch sometime if i was still in the area, to talk'...what the eff? i have not talked to him since the end of march {while i was in sf} and i haven't even seen him since like february! who disappears for months at a time and then finally calls when i am going through my grandma's passing?

i debated whether or not to call him back cause i wasn't sure what to do honestly. i consulted with a few of my bff's and got conflicting answers which confused me even more. i dropped it for the night and woke up the next morning and ran my little guts and frustration out. focused on my grandma all day and forgot all about a. when i was finally home, i consulted with one more bff and got the answer i was looking for. there is no reason for me to call him back unless i am ready to tell him how i feel and how he really truly did hurt me all those months ago. and i am ready for that now...funny what time can do for you. i don't know that i will go to lunch with him seeing as i had to leave a voicemail and it has now been 5 days and still no returned call from him.

how convenient that i have finally stopped thinking about him. i no longer drift to sleep dreaming of him. i no longer hear a sad/love/sappy song and think of him. i no longer yearn to watch so you think you can dance with him. i no longer think about our miniature golf experience. i no longer think about yapona...well that is a lie cause that is dang good food. i no longer think about him. that is the bottom line. i removed him from my mind, and now he decides to come back around. why does this have to happen. it's not fair. he is supposed to move on because i was well on my way to moving on from him. we were supposed to be done for good...

i'm not sure i am strong enough to have to forget him again...i can't do that a second time.

4 comments:

hadjo said...

aly I am sorry that boys have been so sucky to you. They all suck!

Dan and Heather said...

I don't know who this guy is but it sounds like he does not deserve you!

Matt said...

He wants to be friends again. He wants you to come to flaming gorge with us. Don't screw this one up. Then I'm stuck between family and a friend.

becca said...

1. matt's comment is funny.
2. i want to go to flaming gorge. please?
3. what are you doing for your bday? i'm back from africa. let's do something.
4. i will probably text you the very same thing.
5. ahhhh! i don't know what to say about a.
6. i'm very sorry to hear about your grandma.
7. where are you going to move???