6.20.2009

happybirthdaytome

it's true. it's my birthday. 24 is a good age.

what has 24 brought me so far...

a trip to walmart at 1:00 am
a surprise visit from my cousin joseph...my favorite cousin
plenty of crystal light fruit punch
an awesome run in my new pearl izumi's
lunch at china isle
lounging at the pool for 2.5 hours
getting a wicked sunburn line from my swimsuit
chatting with my bff kc on the phone
chilling with my friend joel for a minute
getting a $15 gift card to costa vida...thanks joely
dinner with rachael
went to see 'up'...probably the best movie ever, i will post about that later
eating tiramisu in the parking lot of stoneground
rubbing aloe vera lotion all over my sunburned shoulders

good day in my book!



it hurts right here



i can't complain...i didn't use sunblock!

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

You silly girl! Sunblock saves lives!!! I'm glad you had a happy birthday! :)

Jobi Niu said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY... :] Fruit Punch Crystal Light is AMAZING huh?? It was good seein you at the pool. Hope you had a good day