1.25.2009

the past 2 hours


so the dentist is tomorrow and i am like 99% positive that i have at least 1 cavity. boo genetics and boo my lack of flossing. who flosses anyway! my lesson was okay...there were a few minor things that i really couldn't control, but what can you do. i am a very blunt and outspoken person when it comes to a few things and i think that is not good for a relief society teacher. oh well...at least my outfit was super cute! um hello...i got the most rocking shoes that now finally fit. i had to order these precious gems from my local nordstrom, and when they came to my house, char wrapped them and put them under the christmas tree for me to open christmas eve with my family. i was so confused when i opened the box and saw my adorable steve maddens. needless to say they were too small even though i tried on the same size at the store! so i had to exchange them and they came on friday and fit to perfection...here they are...
i LOVE them...and that is an understatement. for 3 inch heels, they are comfy! i wore a black pencil skirt, a cute plaid sheer shirt with ruffles in the front and my trusty gray shade cardigan. my shirt is really cute! such great colors mixed in it...i will have to take a picture to give you the full effect!

anyway wish me luck at the dentist!

2 comments:

becca said...

i floss.

Valerie said...

Al! I love these shoes! A girl in my ward has them in black but I like the color you got even better. I wish you had a picture of your outfit, I bet you looked really cute!