1.27.2009

heaven baby

can i just tell you all about my favorite song of all time?  seriously if i could listen to one song for the rest of my life it would be this one...

just like heaven:the cure.

seriously i am really in love with this song.  i have at least 5 different versions of this song, but of course the original (the cure) is by far the best.  a close second is by charlotte martin...so amazing!  i want to come back in the next life as a singer so that i can record my own version of this song to reflect my love for this song.

anyway, the moral of the story is that i went to the dentist and i didn't have any cavities oddly enough.  turns out being obsessed 
with whitening toothpaste is a bad thing for your teeth.  so i am now resorting to crest whitening strips to get my teeth pearly white.  why are white teeth so desirable anyway?  as long as i could remember i have been crazy over it.  maybe in the next l
ife my dad will be a dentist so i can get dirt cheap whitening gel and trays...here's hoping for the next life 
for all my dreams to come true.
now check out these pearly whites...


No comments: