1.21.2009

oh how i love

tonight i got together with my girls from farmington!  oh how i love them all!  we missed you jen, and we were so glad that meagan stopped by with her hubs and babe.  i love that we dabble in each others lives between meetings enough that half of us know what is going on in any 5 conversations.  the noise level is ever increasing with us, but it is because we all love playing the catch up game with each other!  blogging was a huge subject this evening.  jessie if you are reading this...blog!  this is the only way i really update my life to anyone.  i really do love these girls and wish that we could all ride the bike coaster one more time or play 10 across all afternoon...but alas we all have lives.  love you girls!

for those of you who have been concerned...my eye is a better.  well sort of.  it still causes amazing headaches from time to time, but it looks better.  and you know with me it is all about looks.  i think it is really funny that i have a lesson to plan and prepare, but yet i am listening to kate nash and blogging.  i am a major loser.  i did however make a dentist appointment today for the first time in a very long time.  i am very overdue for a cleaning and 'full blown' examination as the hygienist called it today on the phone.  i am pretty sure that my random wisdom tooth that i have has a cavity.  ugh so annoying!  who needs wisdom teeth...oh that's right i do.  well this one at least.  i have MESSED up teeth...long story there.

i bout 5 new fingernail polishes and i could not be more ecstatic!  NEW colors is the greatest thing ever in my life!  i am so materialistic and pathetic, but you know what, i really like it.  now i know what people are talking about when they call me high maintenance.  

4 comments:

Marianne said...

So do you work at the AF Shade? I went in there the other day and you weren't there. When I loose my baby weight I'm going on a shopping spree and that is one of the places I'm going.

Ashley and Aaron said...

I am glad that your eye is looking better...hopefully the headaches will stop soon too. That is TOTALLY something I would do by the way, in fact, I'm surprised it has never happened...I am the biggest klutz on the planet.

Unknown said...

alyson asay. can you post some pictures of the eye? i'm sure you took some when it was in its worst stages. don't be holding back on us. why didn't you mention that the farmington girls dabbled in the idea of you moving to ca? come on.

Meags said...

it was SO good to see you too! i am glad i got to see you all for a few minutes! next time i will for sure be there to actually eat too!