12.19.2007

cause i like what i see, when i'm looking at me...

yeah for $100 bonus from the coolest place ever! what a way to end my career! just indulge me as i reflect on my life as a nanny...
i learned how to potty train a 2 year old
i can bandage any ouchie
i make ramen noodles like a pro
i can buckle halle's carseat with one hand while talking on the phone to char and while backing out of the driveway...sorry char
i know the theme song to most kids shows
i went to the zoo for the first time in ages
i love the dinosaur museum
the library is cool
i've taken a trillion pictures with the coolest kids ever
i can multitask like nobodies business
i can distract the unhappiest child
i was called mommy aly for a bit
halle tells me she loves me 50 times a day
i taught grace how to use a slippin slide...at the age of 21 there are certain things you should just not try to bring back
watched every barbie movie known to mankind
watched elf 8 billion times

i've watched them grow up and now grace can read like there is no tomorrow and halle can spell out her name to the J-E-L-L-O theme song. i love these kids so much and now i won't get to chill with them everyday of my life...i have to get a real job now! and char if you ever read this...thanks for the chance i have had to share my life with your kids...i love them more than i can express and i love you for being there for me. now i am well prepared to raise my own kids someday...yeah!


BEST KIDS EVER



















GRACE AND HALLE ARE THE TIGHTEST KIDS I KNOW!

No comments: