1.02.2008

long road to ruin

amazingly enough new years eve didn't suck for me. not because i did anything fantastic, but i didn't have any expectations this year...so therefore i wasn't dissappointed. so let's make some resolutions slash wishes for 2008:
no more swearing...oops already broke that one.
no more gossiping...oops broke that one too.
saying no when i have too many things going on.
wake up earlier...oh no, broke that too.
save money
no more passive aggressiveness
no more dr. pepper...i may go through withdrawls
keep in touch with people i actually like to talk to
blog more...cause it's fun
take more pictures and develop them
keep my room clean...oops again
only buy ONE pair of shoes a month
this is really fun. i have so many things i want to improve so this is the year of aly. my friend julia said it was the year 0'aly. i love involving my name in making up other names.

oh my life was fulfilled by seeing juno finally! i love that movie so much that i would marry it if i could marry objects of entertainment. so funny, heartwarming, real and great! i am laughing still now at my favorite lines and want to watch it everyday! ellen page is hilarious and i want to be friends with her. like i can picture her and me hanging out with like zach braff and micheal cera and having a great time listening to awesome tunes and drinking root beer or sunny d. yeah that would be tight.

2 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love it. I'm so adopting some of your resolutions and attitude!

jayni & ben said...

So I L.O.V.E Juno.. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Let's go watch it again. I laughed and cried and laughed even more. I agree with everything you said about it. And I LOVE her. She is awesome and so real and I love her outfits.