1.20.2008

stubbed toes and bottle caps

good news...blogger is now in hebrew, arabic and persian. i was worried for a long time, but not any more.

things i learned this week:
my bank is not open at all on saturdays
i owe 2 months worth of car insurance
how to ship packages at work
how to play scum...which didn't go so well
how to fix the flippin tagging gun at work
so much amazing music from michelle...bring it to work for me to steal
doing laundry sucks
don't plan a church sponsored activity the same night as an institute dance...how dumb of me!
massages are great
i have a headache permanently
i am a good person...shut up i really am
oh and i can't say shut up at work...thanks marshall

4 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I really like your weekly reviews. They make me smile.

Aubrey Anne said...

I have a permanent headache too. It's joyous. ughhhh.

Marianne said...

Aly you seriously crack me up. I saw your blog when I was looking at Sarah's. I hope you don't mind. I completely agree with you that laundry suck and yes you are a good person!

Marianne said...

Oh by the way this is Marianne Moon from a million years ago!