12.11.2007

my body got hit by a train last night

unemployment...
what a daunting and horrible word to hear in your life at 22
unemployable...
even worse to hear...luckily i am the former and not the later

as of 12.25.07 i will take up my position as a freelance human in a freelance world of hairstyling in my basement.

i will have all the time in the world to:

clean my room slash bathroom
finish knitting my scarf
finish my cross stitch
organize my jewlery
file all my bills that will get paid via my new credit card
job search...yeah
finish my 'projects' for char
bug the crap out of everyone i know who have jobs still

i am surprisingly happy now that i get to make all of my christmas presents that i intend to give everyone. who needs store bought stuff when you can have a one of a kind present from aly. self discovery seems to be just around the corner...i wish i had my own tv show, so that this dialogue could be heard with the background music of like joshua radin, joshua james, william fitzsimmons or ingrid micaelson. that would be tight.

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

I just LOVE you ALY!!!! You look SO damn cute in that pic in Reno.. Geez who does your hair? ;) I LOVE mine too! So I already got tagged with those questions so that's why I haven't done it again... just so ya know! You're an amazing writer!

Anonymous said...

..................................................................