12.10.2007

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. hating on mr. jorgenson my utah studies teacher
2. wearing overalls almost everyday
3. riding the bike coaster in wookland park
4. playing dress up in becca's basement
5. mostly hating my life cause i was in 7th grade...

5 Things on my to-do list today
1. wrap christmas presents
2. clean the blinds
3. shower
4. go to the bank
5. spend money that's not mine

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. baked bbq lays
2. cottage cheese and peaches
3. carrots and ranch
4. sweet cereal mix
5. anything chocolate

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. own a salon
2. drive a mercedes benz g500 suv
3. buy me a nice house
4. travel the world
5. donate to those in need

3 of my bad habits:
1. swearing...oopsie
2. letting my mood affect my relationships with others
3. people watching, and by watching i mean mocking...

5 places you've lived
1. farmington utah
2. logan utah
3. american fork utah
i've only lived in three places...sorry

5 Jobs I’ve had
1. karen foster design...
2. bath and body works
3. dollar cuts...not a high point in my life
4. shade clothing biatch...
5. the garn residence...personal nanny and chef

5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. i really like to knit, crochet and cross stich...i am a 40 year old woman
2. i am obsessed with elephants...i think they are beautifu
3. i like to practice my handwriting
4. i love one tree hill
5. i've seen every episode of the hills at least twice!

i tag becca foster, jayni elizabeth, jobi niu and that's all...i need more blogging friends!

No comments: