12.15.2007

why'd we both choose letting go....

so yesterday my bff cammille graduated with her masters in science and psychology with something in counseling...i think that's what it was...anyway it was a very exciting day for everyone involved!

so this marked the 2nd commencement at utah state that i have attended since dropping out in jan.05 to move to american fork. and it was so super short that i actually really liked it!

camille has been working towards her masters our whole friendship and even before we met! i am really proud of her and her major accomplishment! someday i will get that two year degree and we can both feel a little accomplished in our schooling. i keep telling camille that she now has to get her doctorate so we can call her dr. rowley...it sounds really official!

returning to logan almost made me break out in hives when i was actually remembering how to navigate myself through the small and secluded college town. weird how tragic memories surface in the smallest things...like just seeing the hill that is 800 north and my many dark walks up that hill after the bus dropped me off after work. i am so grateful for my car and my life far away from logan!








1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ah come on girl, you can't hate on USU! Just kidding - we're going back there on Saturday and I think my body is going to go into winter shock!
Glad to find you!
Natalie (Andrews) Wardel