4.05.2011

you be nice to your mommy!

yesterday i had every intention of taking epic photos of my trip north to farmington to visit my family. i even found my camera and put it in my purse with every intention of documenting my journey to my hometown to soak in the final session of the lds general conference with my family. do you want to know what happened instead? i fell asleep the last hour of the session only to be awoken by my mom saying...'aly wake up the prophet is going to speak.' in an all to sweet tone. it reminded me of my bratty teenage years when she would yell throughout the house for us to listen to the prophet when he came on. oh toni. so instead of pictures you will get my storytelling.

what you missed...
*two spit takes on my part during dinner. first with throwback mountain dew all over my sister katie's conference notes and my dinner plate. and the second time it was water straight into my cup. hilarious!
*grasshopper pie goodness galore! i love this stuff and i think if it were socially acceptable i would eat an entire pan of it myself.
*the whole crew watching america's funniest home videos. classic asay fun!
*watching jim gaffigan. so funny! even toni laughed.
*my niece millie breaking down into tears and lack of breathing every time anyone looked at her, talked to her or even talked about her. she is such a precious child, but ultra sensitive!
*running into my brother in law at the gas station whilst purchasing gas that i forgot to get saturday night and whilst he was headed into the drive through to purchase a soda. we made a pact to not tell anyone...oops. good thing my family never reads my blog. thanks kids!
*leaving my notebook with my conference notes...crap.

all in all a successful trip in the great land of farmington.

as a side note...or notes. i think i have a brain tumor. i have solid and concrete evidence that may or may not back this up. i think i have a cracked rib from an epic game of corners on saturday night. i thought i was going to a} throw up or b} die. what i did get was a very hoarse throat and sounded sick. and i think that i do in fact have a blood clot. i am basically a walking time bomb ladies and gentleman.

No comments: