4.10.2011

little brown dress

good news. my hair finally fits into a ponytail. we will see if i start utilizing this newly acquired style.

in case i have failed to mention...i am speaking in church tomorrow. well technically today, but whatevs. i haven't spoken in church for a really long time. remember this outfit? yeah i do too. i will have to post a picture after tomorrow so you can see what i looked like. i am not very excited to speak. in fact i am rather nervous and feel like i may have to call in sick to church tomorrow.

i feel rather melancholy tonight. not the noun form but the adjective form. my mother would be so proud of me. not because of the whole melancholy thing, but for knowing words like verb and adjective. the better news is that i actually know what noun and adjective mean.

it snowed today and it made me want to stay in bed all day long. instead i drove to a beauty supply store only to find out they don't carry the flat iron i was seeking. so i drove to another beauty supply store only to find they raised the price of the blasted flat iron i was seeking. all the while i have holes in my boots and due to the sleet that was falling my feet were soaking and i was forced to go to work with wet socks. which we all know is a huge pet peeve for me and i almost threw up.

No comments: