4.11.2011

are we there yet

i realized today that one year ago i was on a cruise. and more specifically i think at this moment one year ago i was making out with some guy on a cruise ship somewhere between san diego and cabo san lucas mexico. is that too much information? i think i have a problem with my social filter lately. anyway...i am not on a cruise headed for cabo. that is a really sad realization.

today i got to see another employee have a mini freak out because of a client...the best part is it wasn't me having a mini freak out for once. but that is what you get when you are so busy that you don't have time to think.

speaking of not having time to think...apparently i wasn't thinking this morning when i got dressed. today after working non stop for about 5 hours i finally got to go to the bathroom, only to find that i had put my underwear on inside out. is this too much information again cause i feel like it's not. is this why i only have like 4 friends? anyway i fixed the problem and then was really concerned for my well being.

just to make us all sad...i will share some cruise pics again.
turns out this is the only good cruise picture that i have on this laptop...i got a new laptop a while back, i can't believe i never told you! anyway this is me and camille. which works out pretty perfect cause i kind of really miss her. so holla mille!

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Oh how I miss you Aly!!! Sheesh. You're freakin hilarious! A beauty inside & out. :) a cruise sounds freakin amazing right about now!!

jayni & ben said...

I kinda really miss you!!!

Camille said...

Oh Als...I miss you too!!! But I always read your blog which makes me feel closer to you. Which reminds me-I may have just barely decided that I will be making a trip up your way this weekend! So let's play. I'll keep you posted on details as I make them. Love you.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Hey lady...are you still at Remediez or however the crap you spell that? I was in the mall today and thought of you...but it was when my baby was crying and I needed to get the heck out of there. Better luck next time. Just so you know, when I decide to chop my hair off again I will be cutting it exactly like yours in the header and dying it the same color too. Freaking adorable.