4.09.2011

it's the weekend baby!

i just checked my hotmail junk mail. 212 emails. my 2 favorite were 'asian singles' and 'veteran loans'. i didn't know that never serving our country in any form of militia made you eligible for a veteran loan! score 1 point for me. and obvs asay is a very asian last name and means i need emails full of asian singles. score 2 points for me now.

i just tried to text bff to my roommate and instead buffalo took it's place before i couldn't fix it before sending it. so basically i just called my roommate a buffalo. score -1 for me.

my secret got out. josh told trent my secret and now i look like a freak i am sure. trent tried to act all cool about it, but i know underneath his frontin' he is thinking i am a weirdo! score -1 for me. this is why you should never hang out with members of the opposite sex after a certain hour when your brain shuts off. those hours are reserved for blogging and trips to wal.mart.

tonight me and my roomies decided that we hate everyone and wanted to stay home instead. we ordered pizza via papa johns...it helps that we have their number memorized. and we made our very first pizza.cookie. score like 100 for us all! it was awesome! especially because our delivery guy thought that the $8 we handed him was all his tip, but it was really the remaining $4.27 balance and then a $3.73 tip. sorry delivery man. the pizza.cookie was a success thanks to the roll of tollhouse cookie dough and dryer's ice cream i picked up at the store. next time we will definitely make the cookie from scratch...and with oatmeal. yummo!

score:
me: 100
everyone else: 0...well cruel world looks like i win this round!

No comments: