3.31.2011

you grow

do you know what really bugged me today? i will tell you.

indie kids who try to convince you that they are in fact indie. go back to your small town in utah and pretend to be cool there. it might work. when you come to provo you get stuck in a sea of other indie kids trying to prove to each other that they are in fact indie kids. it must get exhausting. i am mean i know. but really it bugs me when everyone says that they are being an 'individual' when in actuality they are just like everyone else in their quest for individuality. maybe it is just a phase.

i just thought you should also know that as i am typing to all of you, i am sitting on my bed with about a gallon of aveda's beautifying oil on my head and a shower cap. also i just cracked open my 72nd bag of cadbury mini eggs.

happy friday tomorrow everyone!

No comments: