3.22.2011

busy + monday = bleh

tomorrow is my day off and i don't even have to set my alarm for anything! here is my schedule for tomorrow.

wake up
work out
go tanning
go to the grocery store
clean my room
shower
make gyoza
go to gourmet girls

here is what will probably really happen tomorrow...

wake up
go tanning
go to grocery store
make gyoza
shower
go to gourmet girls

notice that the really productive things will become omitted. pray that i will get some sort of motivation to be productive. or pray that my gyoza turn out okay. which ever tickles your fancy.

tonight i found out that a member of the opposite sex holds a very profound secret about me and he actually remembered it. i think i am screwed if i upset him.

bones is a fantastic television program and i am very happy with my purchase of season one and two on dvd.

my roommate and i introduced her love interest to wal.mart trips with the two of us. pictures to come when i have the motivation to upload them. let's just say that the fact that he wanted to see us the next day was a huge relief on our part. you really learn who your friends are when you have half of a nylon sock on your head. thanks sir.

No comments: