5.20.2008

jimmy eat this...

sometimes i forget how much fun my life is!
today i got to work at 1:30 pm.
i bought two new dresses.
the bachelorette started tonight.
i was by far that best dressed at an fhe bbq.
i had a fun little jaunt to wally world at midnight.
procrastinated cleaning my room another day.
bought some fun pens, just cause.
went tanning after a weeks absence.
saw people from high school and genuinely enjoyed seeing them.
was told my face looks like leather.
and my muffler is still falling off!


life is too short to not find joy in the little things in life! i am gonna try to invite these small joys into my life more often. like tomorrow morning for instance...i am picking up some breakfast burritos from beto's for me and shannon to simply make tuesday a little bit better!

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Oh my, I'm way jealous. I'd love to do all those things! :) Enjoy it while you can, before there are children to drain all your energy and take all your money!!!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love your life and your attitude. You go girl. Everytime I read a post by you, I smile.