5.15.2008

black cherry chutney

i love when i finally have time to sit down and paint my nails and be able to do absolutely nothing so that i don't mess up my nails. that may sound really lame, but i love it! it is quite the accomplishment to have a newly painted set of nails that have no scratches, smudges or nicks! i am a simple person and find joy in small things such as a new manicure.
i made a great discovery last night...well awhile ago but that's not relevant. keren ann. she is pretty much amazing and has the most haunting and incredible voice ever!
i realized today that if i would have had my way i would have been heading to california tomorrow! my friend is getting married and i wanted to go, but my mom.slash.sister told me it was a bad idea and that i should have other priorities in mind. maybe she is right, but i won't tell her that. i guess moving out on my own for the first time in 3.5 years is a little bit more important.
i am finding out that it really sucks when people don't keep their word. just tell the truth...it works a whole heck of a lot better. i promise.

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

When you movin Aly?? I LOVE MY HAIR! You did a fetchin good job! Let me know when we're gonna do yours! I love ya!

jayni & ben said...

You know what I find joy in.. reading your blog. You are amazing!!