2.09.2008

why does nordstrom hate me...

so i was out and about the other day with my friend kyle...he is pretty rad. we went to check out the new shade store at the university mall cause he's sort of a big deal there. anyway after helping with a few things for their grand opening we hit my favorite store ever...nordstrom. so i had a mission in mind already...get some fetching new flats that i loved cause the one's i was wearing were squeaking. why you may ask do my shoes squeak...well i don't know. they are old and i think the first pair of flats i bought in the dawn of flats fashion. hmm...anyway i just KNEW i was going to find something i like. really though...i found nothing in my price range! being a poor twenty something is hard!
this was my dream pair, but not for $45...
then i decided i wanted some cute tennies to wear at work...i am in a warehouse all day running around filling orders and hauling boxes. wearing flats everyday is reeking havoc on my back and my feet! a girl's got to have some arch support!



so i found these and i was in love...hello orange!
but $75...yeah right!

so i finally broke down today and went to zappos to find the shoes i have been holding off on buying for like a year. when my sister went to spain last summer she swore by these shoes and i figured i might as well try them...so $50 later and free shipping i think i did pretty good...




i know this has nothing to do with anything other than i love my new shoes.
all brought to you because i finally got paid after 4 weeks! despite the fact that it was only half of what it should have been i am grateful for anything at this point!
i hate snow and want to move to california!
i am now obsessed with eastmountainsouth...so great!

No comments: