2.27.2008

smart water is my new passion...

So I just spent the last 3 hours cleaning my room and packing up all the insignificant and lesser used items to be stored in my sisters basement until I find a place. You see my dad is moving in with us and I have to give up my domain of the basement so he can rule the basement for a while. Char didn't see the sadness and sentiment in saying goodbye to the room I finally called my own...meaning I didn't have to share...for 3 years! So many memories! Late night phone conversations, sleepovers, loud nieces in the morning running right above me, nights of crying in hard times, reading in peace, dancing with myself cause i'm cool, make outs...enough said, the discovery of amazing outfits and the best most ginormous bed ever! It is definitely time for me to grow up a bit and consolidate all my random crap...let's face it apartments are tiny and will never fit all my crap ever! So now I am off to bed cause I am exhausted! I did inventory count today and boxes of 150 shirts are really heavy!

2 comments:

Mary said...

What is this Aly?! Are you moving? Where are you going to go my darling girl? Tell me details! I must know!

jayni & ben said...

Aly. I love you. We need to catch up. I feel like we have not talked in a long long time. We use to talk all the time. I miss being such good friends. Just cause I am married doesn't mean I am boring.. PROMISE!! I am still the same crazy Jayni!! So what do you say???