2.21.2008

in my hometown

8 things i am passionate about
1 reading...of all kinds
2 doing hair
3 writing
4 painting my nails
5 my friends
6 owning an orange beach cruiser
7 music
8 not blogging
8 things i want to do before i die
1 travel to africa
2 ride an elephant
3 travel cross crountry and stop at all the county/state fairs i see while documenting my journey
4 read every book on my list...that's a lot
5 write a book
6 be a mom
7 stop swearing
8 learn a language
8 things i say often
1 shut up
2 well...
3 no way
4 uber
5 get out
6 stop it
7 remember when
8 sucker
8 books i've read recently
1 the westing game
2 assination vacation.sarah vowell
3 the kite runner.kahled hosseni
4 eclipse.stephenie meyer
5 anybody out there.marian keyes
6 the glass castle.jeannette wells
7 eye contact.cammie mcgovern
8 girl interrupted.susanna kaysen
8 songs i could listen to over and over
1 just like heaven.the cure
2 keep breathing.ingrid michaelson
3 every moment.rogue wave
4 forsake all others.william fitzsimmons
5 kill.jimmy eat world
6 all i need.mat kearney
7 all cause of you.the 88
8 for blue skies.strays don't sleep
8 things that attract me to my best friends
1 honesty
2 make me laugh hysterically
3 comfortable around me in every situation
4 can keep their cool
5 shares same interests as me
6 really listens to my self inflicted dilemas
7 same standards as me
8 shares my love of personal catch phrases
8 things i've learned in the last year
1 god doesn't give us more than we can handle
2 sometimes people really suck
3 life is too short to not live
4 bad things happen to good people
5 getting your oil changed every 3000 miles is a good thing
6 who my true friends are
7 i'm cooler than i thought
8 sometimes saving money is good

2 comments:

Jen said...

aly i love you. I just wanted to tell you that. oh and we need to get together again and SOON!

Meghan said...

Aly it was so good to see you! I love you!! Hey I saw that you have Ingrid Michaelson's song on your list and just in case you didn't know, she has a concert this Thursday at In the Venue. You should go!!