1.16.2012

question of the day


so for christmas my dear friend rae rae gave me a journal that asks a question everyday that you answer. only it has spaces for the next 5 years! all you do is fill in the year and then answer the questions! it really is a fantastic idea i believe. i mean i will essentially get to see how my answers change over the next 5 years or how they stay the same. some questions are as follows: did you sleep alone last night? what's your favorite accessory? the first thing you ate today was? what was the last tv show you watched? when was the last time you went swimming. etc, etc, etc.

the best part is that it only takes like 1 minute for me to answer and then i am done! if real journaling was this easy i think i would most definitely write in my journal daily. sad.

No comments: