1.28.2012

in case you were wondering

yes this is the smallest ice cream cone that i have ever seen. it was delicious as well. tonight we celebrated my friend matt's 30th birthday and his graduation with his mba. congratulations and happy birthday dear one! i may or may not have been the 3rd person to receive a tiny ice cream cone...after a 3 year old and a 4 year old. who cares if i'm a child still.

so if you didn't know this about me yet you may be shocked...but i'm not a normal girl! *gasp* i'll explain. actually i think i may have actually explained this before but just for my pure enjoyment i will rehash this. i don't like to hold hands. i think that flowers, chocolate and candlelight is lame. i don't obsess about whether a guy is going to text me back or not. i don't text a guy to fill a non communicative silence. i would die of embarrassment if i got flowers sent to me. i hate being called anything other than my name...no baby, sweetie or honey. *let me make it very clear that i think it is fine for other girls to enjoy these things, it's just not for me!*

but tonight i broke a rule of my own. i text a guy to fill a non communicative silence. much to my dismay it back fired and i have yet to hear back from him. breaking another one of my rules, obsessing about whether this guy will text me back or not. i guess it was bound to happen. i was born a girl and as much as i have tried to fight it, i have started to act like one! i held out on the whole dress like a girl thing until i was 21 so i guess that holding out until i was 26.5 to act like a girl is pretty good right? oh man! i will say that i am glad that i have skipped this for my whole life and am just now experiencing it because i am pretty sure i would have been a basket case for the majority of my existence! so if i go crazy in the next day i think i will go back to acting like a dude.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Before you know it you'll be hoping he sends you flowers at work with a card declaring his love to his favorite sweetie :) Oh I love you Big A.