1.31.2012

i'm vain

so i know that y'all have been dying to know what is going on with this boy...

he text me monday. 'hey'.

really? you don't talk to me for the entire weekend and then you just say hey? be serious with your life vampire wannabe! okay he really isn't a vampire wannabe, just his name is. anyway we chatted a bit today and turns out that he is sick and i sort of want to drop kick him when he is sick. why is it that guys turn into the BIGGEST babies when they are sick? he literally whined to me the entire phone call. lame.

oh and i got my hair colored today. it looks fantastic and i am obsessed with my hair all over again! please ignore the fact that this looks like a glamor shot with my hand placement.

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Hand placement: LOVE. Glamour shot reference: EXTRA LOVE!