2.23.2011

double whammy

remember the weekend of jenn a few weeks back? here are some bathroom pics from jason's deli...we are just white trash like that.

nothing is better than trashy mirror pics! it was a glorious night and it all started with these pictures.

i think i failed to mention that my mouth is killing me right now. i got a cavity filled yesterday and today the pain is making me want to punch my dentist in the mouth to make him hurt just as bad as i do. and the best part is knowing that i paid for him to do this to me! call me a sucker for healthy teeth.

yesterday i also got a massage at work. it was heaven. yes heaven here on earth in the form of two strong hands. i am really excited that i have another one lined up for next wednesday. excessive? no. necessary? yes! i found out that my pectoral muscles can get tight from working with my arms out in front of me all day. who knew? thanks laramie for that fun fact.

No comments: