1.20.2010

i know...

it's weird, i am actually posting pictures! i know. well it was a day of celebration on saturday...it was ashley's 21st birthday! the little lovely in the pink shade top is miss ashley and she is the bit 2.1 and wanted to us her legal adult status at a bar. well a piano bar, but still she needed her temporary id to get in! it was such a cold night and i was the genius that wore shorts with tights! big mistake...it was all in the name of fashion and my little experiment i am still conducting...check it here.

ashley and marie enjoying themselves
shane and me. and apparently i was showing mega cleavage...whatevs.


me and darcy...love this girl
darcy representing carrie who was sick... :(

me and ashley posing with our new friends.

it was a fun night and i am very glad that i went. happy birthday ashley!
today i made homemade tortillas and i have to say they were delicious and i am so proud of myself! you should be too.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

ALy hey girl how the heck are you? You should check out my blog it's justinandelizabethwilcox.blogpsot.com I just started in this whole blogging business. You're so cute I miss you!!!!