1.07.2010

ha ha ha

actual phone conversation with my sister today:

me: they changed the sign on albertson's...
c: to fresh mart
me: to fresh market (simultaneously)
both: yeah
c: fresh market bought albertson's
me: that's a lame name. like what are you supposed to say now? oh i'll just run to fresh market to pick up a few things.
c: i'm just on my way to fresh market.
me: it just sounds weird. it's not a store name. it sounds like dumb.
c: yeah it's weird. (baby crying in background)
me: who is that? tell sadie you are on the phone and she can talk to you when you are done. (sadie and jane are her 1 year old twins)
c: it's jane and she hasn't had a nap.
me: well tell her that you are talking to aunt aly on the phone and to wait until you are done.
jane screams even louder and i hear char faintly say goodbye.

good convo.

No comments: