4.01.2009

i'm ready

i am finally ready to post about my trip to menlo park, ca.

i left sunday the 22nd and as soon as i landed, knew i was going to love the warm weather!  kc and ashton picked me up and we headed to the Chateau de' Wise and i got settled while they headed to their marriage class.

this the view from my bedroom!












 

the next morning we tried to go to breakfast at a little place named 'bucks', but we got a late start so we were too late to eat there, but it did snap this fun picture of a giant wooden fish!















we had breakfast instead at 'anns coffee shop'.  it was decent, but the 'kraft singles' on top of my omelet made me a little sicked out.  the hash browns were delicious though!















after that was a tour of the past 'Chateau de' Wises', a trip to costco and once again getting settled just a little more.  basically just relaxin to the maximum!  my dear kc is a member of her enrichment committee and i helped her to fulfill her calling just a bit by setting up for their enrichment 'relief society birthday party' that was to be held the next evening!  it was so much fun despite the difficulty of throwing the twinkle lights over teeny tiny little wires.

after all the fun of decorating and rolling tables around we went to dinner at a lovely little place known as lulu's!  Asthon's mom Debbie met up with us and i enjoyed it thoroughly!  

after that it was home time to relax and gear up for the next day!

more to come tomorrow...

3 comments:

Jen said...

I could eat an entire package of "fake cheese" aka Kraft Singles in one sitting...

Jobi Niu said...

Um... your hair.. so long! You're a fetching hottie!! I love reading your blog, you're hilarious.. I miss you

Unknown said...

I love the picture of you by the huge fish. Now if only I knew what the plaque by the fish said.