3.18.2009

my butt is burned

so i am usually never one to comment on reality television via my blog, but i have a few things on  my mind!  i am an avid fan of american idol, that is where my love for david cook blossomed!  so this season i have loved a few key players danny, matt and anoop.  they all have amazing voices and for real i am so glad that anoop chose you were always on my mind cause that song did him good.  so this is my big beef.  what is up with the utah chick.  her dancing makes we want to have a seizure and i feel like she is trying to hard.  pretty girl, but something rubs me the wrong way with her.  and my major problem with the show this season.  adam lambert.  for real.  i mean for real.  is he serious!  i was watching the other night and finally realized what he reminded me of.  if you were to do a world tour on rock band...he would be the animae {i can't spell} for the lead singer on the gothic style.  for real i want to poke my eyes out while he performs.  i have decided that he can no be for real and thus it is all an act.

on to the other things on my mind.  last night i had a dream that z came to my mom's house of all places with the intentions of telling me that he had broken off his engagement and that he wanted to be with me.  {you know how in dreams you know what other people are thinking too...that is how i know} while i was getting ready to talk to him i was telling my sister that i was going to hook up with him even though he was engaged.  as i was telling kyle about my weird dream he said...'isn't this like your third adulterous dream that you have had?'  the answer being no.  yes.  maybe.  i don't know.  i have weird dreams okay!

everyone that reads this knows that i love music and i found the most amazing song.  it is called the acrobat {ep version} by johnathan rice.  it is so beautiful and i think i have listened to it like 100 times since i downloaded it last night.  listen to it.  you will agree!

last thing on my mind...in just 3.5 days i will be chilling with this gem again!  san fran here i come!













the end.  i am going to bed at 10:21!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No, YOU'RE a gem. Can't wait. Let's take some better pictures. Then we'll need to edit out the band-aid on my cheek.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Aly -- you were in MY dream last night! A bit fuzzy on the details...but I think we were roomates or something. Anyway, totally agree about Megan from American Idol...her corkscrew moves have got to go. But I do think the quality of her voice is pretty cool, I'm just waiting for her to get less awkward. And Adam needs to seriously tone down the eye liner and foundation...I can't handle it.

Codi ;) said...

Hey lady, How are you it's Codi from Highschool! love your cute pics your so funny!!!