12.12.2012

funny how thing work out eh?

the other night i was talking with my roommate and a good good friend we will call A.  the topic of conversation rested upon mister mister somehow and A asked if i considered mister mister to be the person i will never get over. i laughed my head off inside as i told A that no, mister mister was not the person i would never get over.  because in all the irony that this world has to offer, A is in fact the person that i will never get over.  and now it is A that hasn't talked to me since saturday night.  it is A that i have constantly been thinking about even though 11 years of this back and forth has only taught me that no communication is my answer.  and so for about the millionth time, it is that moment to walk away on my end as well.  it's pretty easy since i am walking away from essentially nothing.  it's funny how i can know a person so well, yet have no idea why they do the things they do.  

1 comment:

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

Keep it up Aly, I do like reading your ramblings and hope you make 2013 amazing. I think we have about the same attitude going into 2013 . . . I am going to put out there what I want out of it instead of it just playing with me. Will everything go as planned, most likely not, but hey we're better if we plan to be and have better right!?! Hope that makes sense :). Hope to see you soon!