10.10.2011

well...

this is what i look like after moving 70+ pairs of shoes into my car.

i'm supposed to be packing to move in the morning, but instead i am blogging. i think i am kind of an idiot for moving without any boxes involved. moving tomorrow is sort of a last minute thing and i'm not prepared at all. my laundry basket is chuck full of dirty clothes, i haven't even thought about my kitchen stuff, i haven't even thought about my food and my bathroom supplies is a whole other story. i guess i do actually perform really well under pressure and tomorrow will be a huge test in that theory. i am leaving my humble abode for the past year and a half for a grand new adventure! i am moving in with this girl...

natalie is her name and she is pretty much amazing and i am so excited to be her roommate. we are going on a cruise at the end of this month to celebrate her birthday and i couldn't be more excited!

wish me luck on the moving process...heaven knows i will need it!

2 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

Seriously, Al... who has 70+ pairs of shoes??
Freak.
You must be really cool.
Oh, wait. You are.

Mary said...

Oh Aly!! Moving is THE worst I hate it. If you don't get it all done call me I can help! When you're settled I want to see your new place! HOpe you love it though