8.10.2011

please consider this my 'are you freaking kidding me?' face.

there was a car hijacking in my apartment complex on sunday morning! a freaking car hijacking!!! how ridiculous is that? and another one in pg about the same time. the people had a freaking gun held to their face and the one car.jacker dumped the car behind macey's and the other backed out half way through, fired two shots in the air and a car picked him up and they peaced out! it was on the news and everything, and it showed the very streets that i drive on daily. i'm freaked out now to drive anywhere. tonight my mom told me that if someone tries to hijack my car to just let them take the car. i don't know what i would do if i had a gun held to my face and i was forced to leave my car. i'm sure i would burst into tears and beg them not to kill me. i am a little dramatic like that i guess. but still having my car hijacked is never something that i have had to worry about until now. thanks ksl news for making me paranoid! this is why i would rather be uninformed!

No comments: