8.05.2011


good news!

after two whole years of having these picture frames on my wall i finally put pictures in them! mrs. grewal you may notice the picture in the bottom frame is your christmas card pic from 2009. yes that picture of you and ashton sitting on a dock with sunnies and a wreath has made the cut and will remain there until further notice. to all others who have made the wall congratulations, but don't get too cocky! this is a prestigious wall and you have to earn your spot, so watch yourself!

in other news...tonight me and my sister went to a wedding dinner at the joseph smith memorial building in salt lake city. it was a delicious buffet and i was more than happy with the delicious tiramasu. after realizing that i had accidentally worn the wedding colors looking like a bridal party reject, and discussing whether or not the silverware we were using was in fact brigham young's personal flatware the bride and groom shared a slightly awkward first dance while we ate cake. then they vacated the vicinity to go to sleep. wink wink. anyway, the point of this retelling is this...after the dinner we both had to use the little girls room. thinking there was one down a long hall and my bladder threatening to get tired we asked a gentleman for directions to a restroom. this older gentleman glanced down at his watch and said...'well if you don't take longer than 5 minutes you can go into the second door on the left.' we promised that we wouldn't and ran frantically through the family history library to the potty. as i was in my private stall i got to thinking what this guy thought we would be using the bathroom for, for longer than 5 minutes? maybe he thought we were building a bomb. or that maybe we had stolen the wedding cake and were secretly eating it in the family history library bathroom cause that is the most secluded place there. or my personal favorite, and the only one that made me giggle whilst i peed... maybe he thought we were going to roll a joint and get high! granted it really isn't that funny, but it has been one h.e.l.l of a week and i am really tired. but more on that later.

onward and upward friends!

1 comment:

kc said...

No one ever calls me Mrs. Grewal, and I almost just skimmed right past that... then I was like "wait, that's me!" I love that we made the wall. Now if only I can continue to keep my spot!! I miss you!