3.05.2010

too late

thanks to the snow today i found out that these gems of imitation corduroy preciousness are not water.proof. cool.

they were soaking mostly because when i got to my sisters this is what i found...

my sister standing 12 feet tall atop a ladder brushing snow off her satellite. don't stand in the way of this woman and her american idol viewing.

and sometimes when i get dressed i secretly hope that i have been nominated for tlc's
what not wear and that my clothes will be viewed in the utterly entertaining and dreaded 'secret footage'. case and point...

what i think smee from peter pan would look like if he were a woman.

and this is the lovely view of the 'walk' i got to enjoy on the way to my house tonight.

i had to park forever away because the 8 stalls in my cul.de.sac were already taken. lovely.

1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

Sorry, Al. I think even your Smee clothes are too cute for "What Not to Wear" but if you want I can nominate you if you promise to split the 5K with me!