3.01.2010

so...

anyway is the word i am looking for.

last week i moved. i was a monumental day and it was a long day coming. i hated my apartment. i hated the fact that the bathroom door could still be opened while locked. i hated how the laundry room door never shut all the way. i hated the washer and dryer that didn't work. i hated the gross stained carpet. i hated the fact that my bed was smashed against the window and my dresser. i hated how freezing cold it was. i hated just about everything about that place. and anyone who saw it was stunned by how much i was paying a month. so the lease was up and i was looking for a place and it feel into my lap practically. i moved across the fence into a townhouse with a girl in my ward...jessie jensen. not the jessie jensen i have known since birth, but another jessie jensen. what are the odds. it is a spacious room...a little bit smaller closet...but i love it! i had to get rid of a lot of crap, but that is good. i like dejunking. it makes you feel really good and accomplished. i will post pictures...someday. i am currently sitting on my bed looking out the big window at the almost setting sun. which can we just talk about what a beautiful day it has been today? i mean come on! gorgeous! i can't wait for spring.

i saw jw the other day and it was a horrendous experience. my little sister emme turned 20. my best friend rae turned 25 and we went for sushi with drunk losers, and i wasted a really cute outfit for that experience. i went to ihop and got sick. i went to 5 guys burgers and fries and got sick. every morning when i wake up my back is all stiff and i feel ancient. there's a horse in the field by my house and i can see it from my window! oh how sweet.

2 comments:

becca said...

i was about to freak out that you moved in with jessie.

Mary said...

Oh Aly, I love you you are so funny! I hope this is a good move for you. Can't wait to see your place