9.29.2009

m.i.a

dear blog...

i am sorry for my long long long absence in the blogging world. i have no excuse other than i have been really busy and the lack of internet in my humble apartment makes it a little difficult to post anything. as of late i have been working my little tail off, not running, and not spending any money which has been hard. i miss running more than i miss spending money. looking at my bank account balance has been an actual pleasant experience! you haven't missed out much on my life unfortunately. i went to flaming gorge again. i went out with jw again. i found a new love in frozen yogurt...yummy! i have fallen in love with Smart Cookie's sugar cookie! i went there today and as i was leaving the parking lot of work i felt like i was cheating on Paradise. i mean their cookies are good, but really Smart Cookie has got the sugar cookie thing down to a t! god bless Smart Cookie! Shade has come out with a lot of cute things that i have been purchasing in moderation. i have been thinking about my Halloween costume and have been drawing a big gigantic blank! i mean last year i was Oprah! how can you get much better than that? if you have any suggestions, please send them my way. i bought a new kitchen table and 4 chairs from Craig's List for just $50! i am going to repaint and reupholster and hopefully it will be a fun 'before and after' post down the road. well i am thinking that my luck with the wireless internet gods have ran out, so i will bid you adieu and farewell. despite my absence, i still love you and will be back soon...

yours truly

aly

1 comment:

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

Aly, I am drawing a blank as well for halloween. Let me know if you have any great ideas! You will totally have to post the before and after of your new table. Look forward to seeing it.