5.19.2009

stupid lost phone!


okay so pandora just totally let me down and tried to mix taylor swift onto my playlist...lame!

so back to losing my cell phone, which still really stinks for those wondering.  i have to keep asking the question...who is this...whenever i get a random text and concentrate really hard on the voice when a call comes through.  so tonight i get the same nameless text i am so used to seeing and ask who is this.  they were offended but finally revealed their identity.  it was a guy that i used to hang out with a few years ago but haven't seen for a really long time, but randomly was thinking about the other day.  and now i find myself being semi obsessed waiting to hear the little text ring from my phone, hoping our conversation doesn't end, just as i did all those years ago.  he once told me that hearing his phone go off in the middle of the day made him smile, and that he often looked forward to it, hoping it was me.  not that i am still interested in him or anything, but it just brings back memories of good times that are now long since passed you know?  it is just nice to hear from these random people every now and then.  i like knowing that they think about me too.

now here is a picture of me and lil miss squishy.




1 comment:

kc said...

i love how honest you are on your blog. and i'm so intrigued by this. please tell me more.