6.14.2008

lazy saturday is redefined.



I think it is a sad existence when you are as tan as you will get from 'fake baking'! i tried laying out today in the backyard in what was approximately a 5 foot square bit of grass that had the 'perfect' sun, and got really bored! i don't have the patience or the time to lay out for hours on end! that is why i pay my hard earned money for developing skin cancer is the falsest way possible! but it was a good excuse to put one of my 8 swimsuits of bought last year! then i remembered how much i freaking hate tan lines and was recommitted to the tanning bed. after all i am going rafting next weekend and need to look my best!


after showering and washing my hair i realized that i was getting ready to do my laundry and finally finish cleaning my room! i am a loser, but i am okay with it i think. the fact that last night i climbed up some rock walls multiple times, and barefoot i might add, makes up for me being a prissy girl. it was fun and spontaneous and i don't do that sort of stuff anymore. i started caring too much about what others think and forgot that deep down i am just as tough as any guy i know! i can throw a mean spiral, climb rock walls and dive to catch a frisbee...well if i absolutely had to. then the thought came that maybe it is summer that brings that side out in me a bit. i love walking around barefoot on the grass and driving with my windows rolled down even though my a/c does work! wearing skirts and tanks with a great pair of flip flops and my humongous purple shades...LOVE it!


today makes up for yesterdays crappy day of work. who honestly takes someone elses brand new bottle of dasani and claims it as their own? seriously! the thanks i get for taking my precious time to clean out the community fridge and making the office a better place! oh well at least i was able to shake that off and enjoy a fun night with michelley and davey wavey! kudos to fun friends!


3 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Hooray! I was waiting for a new post. :) I'm so glad there are still "lazy Saturdays" out there. I was worried they'd been lost in the stress of my life, but apparently there are still people having and enjoying them! :)

jayni & ben said...

Remember when I took you camping and left you alone in the wilderness to pee HahahahAHahahahaaaHAHAHah.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Give up the tanning beds Aly...just do it. You don't want to look like a leathery bull dog when you're older do you? On another note, did you get my voicemail about my bangs? Call me soon...I need your help!