6.15.2012

guess what?

i've made an executive decision to postpone the post of the actual court date to post fun things.  i know you are all dying to know what happened!  dun dun dun!  ha ha, you have to wait!  

so...

this is what you have missed!

a few dinners with this lovely...jessie ellen

did this little ones hair 

had a delicious lunch date with these two

more from the best primary chorister

me and eoz on mother's day

me and kate with her birthday presents from me and char

me and em

happy mother's day mom...stay classy

lots of family time

loving my millie girl

shopping in park city with my sisters

my 'loot' from our park city trip

had pho for the first time

did my mom's hair

ran...ran...ran...ran...ran...you get the idea

finally got a new windshield

blessing day for the boys

played with these cheese heads

little guys getting sooooo big

bath time with this darling

pretty hair

the wrinkliest bath feet ever

did a little hair

ate a little pre birthday cake...thanks jess love


No comments: