4.23.2012

and life goes on.

'l' and i are done.  finished.  complete. over.  parted ways.  

i'm great.  no really i am.  he has proven himself to have little class/tact and brought out his inner jerk which makes me really happy to know now and not 6 months down the road.  

to cheer myself up i went to farmington on my day off last week to chill with the family and leave uc for a bit.  we started off with bowling monday night at bountiful bowl.  turns out that bowling when you just got dumped can prove to be very depressing when you see that your dad with muscular dystrophy beats you.  
me emme and zoe showing off our bowling shoes

sisters who bowl together stay together

this is how james beat us all

i love this kid.

me and james...even though he forgot who i was at first

sisters - char = kate, al and em

yep everyone beat me, not not just james

millie, anna (jake's gf), me, em and kate

jake agreed to snuggle on the ground with me while we watched best friends.

sometimes there is nothing better than just going home to get away from your crazy life.  but what i soon found out on my way home tuesday night was that no matter how far away farmington feels...it's still not far enough to get away from my problems.  this is sounding a little depressing...i'm sorry.  i really am fine and glad that i have the life that i have.  i am so grateful for an amazing family to rely on when times get rough.  i love them dearly.

moving on...

my calling at chuch is the primary chorister.  yes my singles ward has a primary for the bishoprics kids.  there is usually about 3-6 kids each time so it isn't too hard.  this week i decided to get creative to keep their attention and came up with 'april showers'.  i'm so proud of myself i won't lie.  in may i will introduce 'may flowers'...you know cause 'april shower's bring may flowers...'  yeah i am just that awesome.  

i did this all myself

nat (the roommate) and i resting on her bed after church

cookie time after dinner with friends

see so now you really know that i am just great.  i miss 'l' even though he is acting like a grade a tool.  i have just been telling myself that i am just too pretty for him (which is true) and it has helped me feel a lot better.  

No comments: