3.27.2012

update

1: got an iPhone finally
2: painted my nails...obvs
3: running my little tail off to prepare for 1/2 marathon training {this is what i look like at 7:15 am on a saturday before a run}
4: my sister is having her twins tomorrow
5: i gave up diet coke and am now almost as addicted to crystal light fruit punch, and yes i use a kabob skewer to stir it.
6: almost got this cat to come inside my house...long story. and yes it scares the s#!$ out of me.
7: finally finished this little gem
and last but not least

8: i'm still dating 'l'...however i don't have any pictures to show you. sorry.

the most important facts are #'s 1 and 8, oh and i guess #4 is somewhere near the top of the list of importance as well. as you can see i have been pretty busy being aly. and it has only just begun! my rigorous training for this silly race really gets amped up in about 2 weeks, so don't expect much from me. ha ha. just kidding. i really will be busy helping my sister when #5 and #6 of her brood get here and maybe spending some time with 'l' mixed in there too. i will try really hard to update all you lovelies, but this is by no means a promise. i still love you!

1 comment:

Dan and Heather said...

i love reading about your life. you are so beautiful and i LOVE your hair! i have a goal to run a half marathon so maybe you can train me after you do yours! :)