6.06.2011

crooked lines

i feel like i have been moving in slow motion and everything around me is going super fast. and the funny thing is that nothing or no one has bumped into me or told me to speed up. so i am thinking that i may just keep moving slow simply because it is easier. does this make me crazy yet.

i was facebook chatting with a friend tonight and i think that every other response i gave was 'whatever'. like i am actually that indifferent about his life. i think it only slightly bugged him, until he just logged off without saying goodbye, then i knew it bugged him. oh well. he will probably text me soon, so who really won?

i spent the weekend at my mom's house. usually i would think that there is a lot wrong with that sentence, but this time it was a self induced mini homecoming. we shared a bed and did crossword puzzles until we were silly. we ate delicious pasta salad, fudgey brownies with vanilla ice cream and cookie dough. i slept in until my eyes would not remain shut any longer. i skipped the whole shower scene all day saturday and didn't even bother with make up or my eyelashes. i sat on her porch with my crossword and got some sun on sunday. and me and my brothers even lost my dad for about 20 minutes...he just wandered off. other than that it was a very quiet weekend. a much needed quiet weekend. toni is really fun to hang out with. it just took me like 26 years to figure that out.

No comments: