11.23.2010

wish you were here

alas i am at my sister's house again and finally able to post. here is a glorious picture of my new...and by new i mean a month and a half...hair color for those of you still wondering.



yep, i went back to red...just like in beauty school. oddly enough even though i had the black for 3 + years i feel more like myself with the red.

here is a picture of my halloween costume for those of you wondering.
this is me and my bff roomie jenn on our way to a rocking halloween party. jenn was a greek goddess and yes that is my hair in an afro mohawk...i never got a side view picture, but trust me, using half a can of aveda's control force in 24 hours can get your hair to do pretty much anything!

i am in denial about the fact that thanksgiving is already upon us. my mom is deserting us this year and going to visit her dad in arkansas! i don't really know what i am supposed to do with that. oh well, we will still play mario party true to tradition. we will still get banana cream pie true to tradition. and we may or may not spend the day with our neighbors. it has all the key ingredients of being the best thanksgiving yet!

i found yet another reason to love facebook. it's funny/slash/interesting that seeing the words 'in a relationship' can be the foulest thing in this world! seeing 'in a relationship' while facebook stalking puts a bit of a damper on your day. seeing when someone is 'in a relationship' with some other girl, when you just made out with the guy...yep that's the best part definitely. and just to clarify, this has nothing to do with actual events in my life. this is all very hypothetical. yes. hypothetical.

the best news is that my bff rachael married her new bff jared this past weekend in sunny san diego, california! i was unable to attend due to some financial inflexibility, but i was definitely there in heart, mind and spirit. i am so happy for her and can't wait to see the new mrs. bangerter.


No comments: