2.27.2009

why doesn't david cook love me?

this is how i clean my room.  
i open my laptop
check facebook
look at pictures
check my blog
then i blog
i think my room will get clean eventually
i saw a last night for the first time in 3 months.  that is right folks 3 months.  and for those of you who guessed that it was awkward...you would be correct with that assumption.  oh man.  i have no way to explain it other than that.  oh well.  now maybe that will be my push to 'move the hell on' as kc so eloquently put it today.  cussing is my new passion i just decided right now.

just kidding mom.

i finally went tanning.  it was heaven.  the first night i was in a stupid regular ruva with no timer.  i could not relax the whole time cause i felt like i was in a tiny box that was going to explode at any moment cause i didn't know how long i was in there!  tonight was great i finally got my beloved #2 platinum ruva...aaahhh tender memories in that 8 x 6 foot room.  it was pure bliss lying there listening to my boyfriend david cook serenade me and wishing me back to him when i finally find myself.  ha ha.

really though i LOVE david cook.  this is not a joke.  don't hate me.  no wait don't judge me.

i want to be fiona apple when i grow up.

3 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

His music is amazing! You guys would be cute together.. :] I want to go tanning.. that sounds AMAZINg right now.. Ahhh!

Unknown said...

so are you taking my advice?

Marcia said...

Ali! You make me smile (this is nate's sister marcia, not some other weird, random marcia. just the normal weird marcia)