12.08.2008

and she's not a bridesmaid

i finally saw geese flying south this morning. i am glad all their practice flying east paid off.

work is great...i like the girls and the power is great! just kidding. the store is really awesome and looks nifty! you all should come see it right across from paradise bakery. go there for cookies and then stay for the clothes...that should be our motto.

i just vowed that i am going to start going tanning again...i am pastey white.
christmas is coming soon...yeah i guess. i am just so anti holidays this year. well except for halloween cause that rocked. the one day of the year to be oprah...how could that not be awesome.

my dad moved back in with me and my sister...he watched the hills with me the other night cause his tv is broken and so he has to watch it in the basement. he watched the hills...wow, i really gotta move out.

i miss my other work friends. kc you especially. i like have no one to talk to all day...well like we used to talk you know. and the worst part is, i can't dial 451 anymore and say...mrs. grey, can you step into my office for a minute...then you would walk around your cubicle and then the 5 feet into my half cubicle. ah...those were the days.

6 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Hey love. You know how we always say we are going to get together and never do. Makes me sad. But guess what JJ comes home on Friday and his homecoming is Sunday. Be there or be square missy!! It is at 11 @ the church by my moms house. Love you :)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh I like you and your discriptions of your life are always awesome.

Jen said...

Hey al! For starters I am neither tan nor skinny.It is an illusion. We just went on a cruise and I think for the first time ever I stayed the same color. thanks to my 30 sunscreen. Sad but true.I am old. The running program I did is on my blog. if you look under "a few vices" and click on runners world it will take you right to it. It is seriously so awesome. The baby steps really help so you don't get burned out and you can stick with it. Just turn on a movie, blast your ipod and honestly you will start to love running like no other! I am totally addicted. plus I am way nicer...:)

Unknown said...

I miss you especially! No one calls me Mrs. Grey anymore. No one dials 451. No one comes to sit in the chair next to me and chat about the nothingness of life. I miss you. Let's do cookies tomorrow. Oh wait, we are.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Aly girl, I miss you. Your dark hair with your blue eyes is absolutely stunning!

paige said...

uuhhh, what do you mean you have no one to talk to all day? what about every tuesday and thursday when you get to work with me? now don't you feel sheepish.